Tuesday, September 1, 2009

6 Month Update


Okay so I'm a month late on the sixth month update!! Autumn is now officially 7 months old and I'm wondering where the time has gone! She is 16+ pounds and is 25 inches long. So we are good in the growth department!! Her check-ups have gone great ( with the exception of the shots ). Her development is right on target even for her corrected age. And we are doing some advanced things as well. She is sitting up on her own now, but we are practicing our balance. We have also started on solids and cereal which is always fun! She LOVES her green beans and nanners but is not a big fan of the peas (like me!!). Everyday is an adventure and she continues to make us laugh! I don't know if it's possible but I am pretty sure she already has a sense of humor!! She loves to make us laugh and her smile is beautiful......and still toothless. No teeth yet but I have a feeling I am going to wake her up one morning and that front tooth will have popped up! All in all the Lord has blessed us with a smart, healthy, and beautiful little girl!!


Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward (Psalm 127:3)

No comments:

Post a Comment